INASED is committed to upholding high academic and professional standards.
International Association of Educators (INASED)
Established on September 18th, 2002 in Chicago, the USA, International Association of Educators (INASED) is a non-profit, non-partisan and non-governmental international organization which aims to develop new pedagogies and alternative languages for the cross-cultural communication and understanding. The association provides the glocal communications spheres for its members from 46 countries and 1250 different universities in order to contribute to the world peace through dialogue and education.
INASED promotes educational theory and practice worldwide through publications, conferences, cross-cultural activities, international projects, research, online networking and professional development. Furthermore, the association strives to determine the quality standards of educational research in twenty-nine different disciplines of the following programs:
- Environmental Education
- Child Development and Education
- Democracy and Human Rights Education
- Educational Administration
- Educational Policy Studies
- Curriculum and Instruction
- Instructional Technologies
- Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Elementary Education
- Fine Arts Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Special Education
- Teacher Education
- Guidance and Counseling in Education
- Social Science Education (History, Geography, Literature)
- Physical Training and Sports Education
- Technical and Vocational Education
- Foreign Language Education
- Language and Literacy Education
- Educational Psychology
- Educational Measurement and Evaluation
- Higher Education
- Religious Education
- Philosophy of Education and Pedagogy of Human Love
- History of Education
- Public Education and Life-long learning
- Music Education
- Engineering Education
INASED also encourages its members to pursue, publish, present and disseminate empirical research, theoretical statements, and philosophical arguments on the current issues and future conceptions of educational theory and practice in the cross-cultural communication, international politics, conflict resolution, multicultural education and other fields in order to strengthen the understanding of world peace in the academic and professional and non- professional fields.
Recent INASED Announcements
Learn more about our publishing activities
The academic work of INASED is largely organised within the INASED networks.
All candidates of membership must submit a membership application form.